I am.....
The product of two loving parents. Someday, I hope to find someone who loves me just as much as my Daddy loves my Mom.
A total Daddy's girl. I think it is so sweet when my Dad is protective. I find comfort in my friendship with my Mom.
A big sister, I am very protective over my brothers, they will never be able to bring home a girl that I approve of. I strive to be the older sibling that I always wished for, I give them rides everywhere and give them advice in hope that they do not make the same mistakes that I have made.
A wild child, I love to make trouble with my friends
A hard worker, I have my own means of making money through my job at Starbucks and babysitting, I take all honors classes and have dreams of playing tennis in college. I don't sleep much
an optimist, I look for the good in situations. I like to believe that as tough as life gets, it always gets better eventually.
An animal lover
A die hard Netflix fan, I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy. I love watching documentaries, so that I can blurt out random facts on a variety of subjects.
Blonde hair, summer dresses, leggings, chunky necklaces, t-shirts, over sized sweaters, scarves, and blouses
driving top down in the summer with my friends and country music blaring, weekends at the lake, and playing tennis all day in the heat
Staying up all nights and going to church on Sunday morning
A belly full of Cherry Doctor Pepper, macaroni and cheese at three in the morning, Nutella crepes from iHOP, rasberry white mocha, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries.
Obsessed with working out. I like going to the gym and hot yoga to relieve stress.
Still discovering who I am
Constantly changing and growing up

I love what you say about your tight-knit family, Taylor. You must hold out for a boy who is as loving and protective as your daddy--they are out there. I married one! I admire your optimism, your devotion to working out, and your ability to blurt out random facts. :)
ReplyDelete