Monday, January 28, 2013

Music and Writing Response

1. When I listen to music, the type of song determines my thought process.  For example, when I listen to an upbeat song, it makes me motivated.  Certain songs remind me of something that has happened, they either make me sad or happy.  I also listen to neutral music that just allows me to mindlessly relax.  Listening to music is relaxing for me and provides entertainment, I wish I could say that there is a song that has touched my life, but for me music is just a means of entertainment.

2.  My favorite song is Landslide by the Dixie Chicks because I remember singing it with my mom when I was little and it was on my summer playlist, so it brings back so many memories from the summer.  I just love the message of the song.

7.  Without music, my life would be boring and unfulfilling.  I don't know how I would make it through long homework sessions without the help of Pandora.  Music just makes life more bearable and enjoyable.  I know when I am having a bad day I can listen to a song and my mood will be better for 3.25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment